Benefits and Pension

Manulife Financial is College of the Rockies’ benefit carrier.

Contact Manulife


When you call you will need your:

  • Extended Health and Dental number
  • Personal certificate number

College of the Rockies
Extended Health and Dental Number is

For both Dental and Extended Health

Manage your benefits online – it’s easy *new*

Manulife Booklets

Best Doctors by Teladoc

Pension Plan Information